School Parent Student Compact
As a student, I will be responsible for
- Coming to class on time and being prepared to work.
- Respecting the rights of others to learn without distraction and disruption.
- Showing respect and cooperating with all in the school.
- Completing assignments to the best of my ability.
- Showing respect for property.
- Spending time studying or reading each day.
As a parent, I want my child to achieve and therefore, I will encourage him/her to do the following:
- See that my child is punctual and attends school regularly.
- Support the school in its efforts to maintain proper discipline.
- Establish a time for homework and review it regularly.
- Provide a quiet, well-lighted place for study.
- Encourage my child's efforts and be available for questions.
- Be aware of what my child is learning.
- Volunteer if possible.
As a teacher, I will be responsible for
- Helping each student grow to his/her fullest potential.
- Providing an environment conducive to learning.
- Coming to class prepared to teach.
- Supplying clear evaluations of student progress and achievements to students and parents.
- Be available for conferences and other mutually agreed-upon meetings.
- Encourage parent involvement.